Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Some Pictures






Hi everyone...I haven't been posting lately, but I thought that I would show everyone some new things in our house. We are in the beginning stages of a kitchen remodel...we only have the new appliances now, but are doing the countertops and refacing the cabinets. Also, we have started on the baby's room. Pretty exciting. Megan is feeling better, but has a definate baby belly now. It's moving around quite a bit...which is fun for me and usually for her, except when he kicks one of her organs. Hope everything is going well for everyone...We'll talk to you later
Peter and Megan

1 comment:

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

The appliances look great! I have my freezer on the bottom, too, and I like it much better. I didn't like the side by side at all. I also really like the baby's room. The bedding is really cute. Where did you find it? We can't wait to see you again. Hopefully we will get up to the cities before school starts. I'd really like to take the kids to Valleyfair. I think they are the perfect age for it. Also- Sarah and Kojoe might be coming up in Sept. during Memorial Day weekend. Everyone else is invited also. It would be a lot of fun to have everyone here. Abby