Monday, July 2, 2007

Anna's new haircut



Anna got a haircut today. She had very definate ideas on what it should be. She had picked out 6 pictures to show the hair dresser and told her it needed to have "style." She wouldn't even let me stay by her when she got it cut. I can only imagine what she was telling that poor lady. She is very impressed with the result. The other picture was taken a couple weeks ago. I've never checked on Anna when she was sleeping that Eeyore wasn't right there with her. I hope he (or she) never gets lost.


PS What awesome baby pictures!

1 comment:

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

Anna - What a great new haircut...it looks great on you, and I like the way it curls toward your face. Very, very pretty!

I like to see all the pictures of you...and it's nice to see you using your sparkly apron...you must have been cooking with your mom when she took the picture!

And you looked so cozy in bed...and I know your bed is cozy since I slept in it last week! (But I didn't have Eeyore since he was with you!)

Hope you're having a great day - and can't wait to see your haircut in person! Love you, Grandma