Wednesday, August 8, 2007

HI






Hi! It has been a long time. We are so glad that little "peanut" is doing good and that Megan is home from the hospital. And we are so glad that Matt wasn't on the actual bridge when it collapsed (though it was way too close!) And that no one else in our family was on it either. That is why everyone should move out of the "big" city to live in SD with me!
There is so much to be thankful for. That made me sound like mom, didn't it?
Our vacation was wonderful. Thank you mom, dad, and Matt. We had so much fun. Matt- you should post more pictures. I didn't take any of the actual vacation. I just put my pictures on the computer- they are from the fourth of July. I'll put them on. We also went back to school shopping today and Anna got a new dress for the first day. I'll put a picture of that up too. She loves to shop. Everyone else was pretty crabby by the end. I've got to go. I hear screaming and accusations of Thomas being a monster coming from upstairs (they are suppose to be in bed). Talk later. Abby

No comments: