Tuesday, May 29, 2007

party

dear blog,

it has been so long since i have posted last. i hope that that is okay with you. life has been really busy, what with finals and papers coming due. this is my last week of classes and i have three more papers to write so i am still really busy. after thursday eveything will be all better though. i should probably let my family know that i want them to come to my graduation if they can come. it is going to be on saturday afternoon (i think its at three... but you know me, i never get times right). after the graduation, we are going to have a party at my house in south minneapolis. i wonder if pete will feel safe enough to come down? i am just so thankful for my family! well, i better get back to doing school work. talk to you later, matt

ps. here is a picture for the party

2 comments:

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

So,now that you and Justin are graduating you must be two of the three wise men, huh? Who's the other?

About the graduation and party - we'll be there and ready to celebrate! I think you all know our plans - we'll come up Friday night when your dad gets off work, so it will be fairly late. We'll stay at Sarah's, and the next day we'll be at graduation...I heard it's three, so let's be sure before we all show up. Sarah will come with us - Kojoe's working, and will come to the house for the party when he gets off work. We'll bring some food, and so is Justin's mom...Peter and Megan, I think you're planning to come too - should we meet you before the graduation so we can be there together? And Matt - at seminary graduations do they hoot and hollar for each graduate, like at Sarah's? I'm thinking it might be more sedate...we'll see. We're looking forward to the occasion... love, Mom

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

happy graduation matt! sorry we can't make it. hope you have a wonderful day. Abby and family