Monday, October 8, 2007

hi




I love the baby pictures. I show them at work all the time- and everyone thinks Noah is one of the best looking babies they've seen. Keep posting them.
I'm starting to feel better- so hopefully I will actually get to hold Noah on Sat. I'm really looking forward to it.
The kids went to Dennie and Cindy's for the weekend. They went to the pumpkin patch-which really impressed Anna. She made me take this picture so that she could take it to school to show her friends in the morning.
Justin went hunting this weekend- I'll post a picture of his antelope. Sarah- please disregard. I'm sure you all will probably get lots of jerky for Christmas.
I better go- bedtime for the kids (yes- I really do start getting them to bed this early. You will understand someday. It is 7:20- on the bottom of the screen it says 5:20 and I assure you that I am not quite that mean. Pretty mean, but not that mean.) Talk later. Abby
The pictures of the aspens were from by Harney Peak in the Black Hills- they stopped by on the way back from Wyoming to do some climbing. That is my brother-in-law in the picture with the antelope. Notice that Justin's is bigger. That may not seem important, but trust me, it is to some people.

1 comment:

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

Georgeous girl...georgeous scenery...OK, the antelope isn't quite as appealing. But I wouldn't mind trying some jerky. It would surely taste better than the dog food your dad tried to pass off as jerky - one bite of that about did me in!

Y'all --- have a great day! Love, Mom