Thursday, October 25, 2007

October note

Gosh - almost the end of October and I don't think I've posted all month. But then - none of the rest of you have been very faithful in posting either, so I can't feel too guilty! But what a great month it's been - watching Noah who's waking up and viewing the world, attending some beautiful weddings, enjoying a "girl's weekend" with Abby and Anna in the Cities and having a good time at the shower, and even getting to attend Thomas's musical at his school...It seems like I worked, worked, worked this month, but when I look back, I see I've also had some great relaxing times too!
And today was another of those relaxing times...we had such fun on our bus trip to see The Church Basement Ladies at the Plymouth Playhouse. At the risk of sounding like a real senior citizen, I have to admit that both your dad and I found the bus ride up and back totally pleasant --- we passed the time by visiting (a lot), having bottled water and cookies - better than bread and water, and later having birthday cake, listening to a lot of jokes to pass the time, and doing a number of word puzzles just for fun. We also had some time to read, and stopped for lunch and supper (By the way, we were at Emma Krumbee's, Abby, and it really made me feel bad that we didn't get there with Anna because it was such a nice place to visit...so let's try for next year). And the play was so much fun --- I'm thinking none of you would relate quite so much to it, but it certainly reflects a lot of what we've seen in a very humorous way and we had a lot of laughs...so what a nice way to spend our day.
Now we're ready to gear up for the trip to Will's wedding...and we're totally looking forward to some family time there and time to catch up with everyone (everyone but A/J/T and A...) Abby, I'm really curious about how your new job seems, so will talk to you soon, or call and let me know. And I'm fully expecting Halloween pictures on the blog next week -- Thomas and Anna for sure...and does Noah dress for Halloween too??
So --- hope you all are having a good, good week...talk soon. Love you,Mom

No comments: