Monday, April 16, 2007

4/16/07






Hi everyone!
The first picture was taken a week ago. What a difference a week makes! The highlight of our day was the ice cream truck. It makes it feel like summer. Have you every thought of doing that,Dad? You would make a lot of kids very happy! And make a killing. He charges $2 for a ice cream sandwich. I'm sure that is what the whole box costs. It well worth it to see the kids faces when they here the music. I think they were standing in front of our house at the curb for 15 mins before he got here.
Matt- I think I will be able to get time off this summer. What does your schedule look like for vacation?
Abby

2 comments:

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

nice picts. we too have an icecream man, though he is usually quite a bit more scary/sketchy than yours looks like. all summer long, you hear the icecream truck drive down the street playing off-pitch classical music... it kind of freaks me out. i talked to mom and dad and they said that they were thinking the second half of july would work. i think that that works for me as well. hope you get to enjoy the great weather. matt

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

I love these pics - especially the ice cream truck. I remember him coming by the first day we were at your house, when you were just moving in, and it gave such a fun impression of your neighborhood :>)
So---spring is sprung! Mom