Monday, April 2, 2007

tax

dear blog,

i just got done with my taxes... what a relief! i really do not like doing them. this year, i used taxact.com. it was okay, but i had to pay some money to get my state taxes filed (federal was free). tonight i am going to the twin's baseball home opener. i am really excited for that. well, i need to go for a run. maybe i will write to you tonight and let you know a little bit more about my life. in a mean time, enjoy this little picture. love, matt

ps. congratulations to a certain someone who has entered the rough and tumble workforce again... you baby-boomers need to keep on working as long as possible.

4 comments:

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

It seems as though I've seen this picture before...

Ab

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

ooops, i forgot that i posted it. i guess that it is so sexy that it demands your attention. matt

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

It demands something.

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

Picture aside...how about those Twins?! Game again tonight, and another win...were you there, Matt? Your dad listened, of course...I was at Family Council at the nursing home, so that was my evening.