Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lanesboro

Hi all of you. I haven't written for a looong time - but all of you are pretty slow about posting too, so I can't feel too bad!

My mind is beginning to think of Lanesboro - what to bring, etc. So --- let me remind you that you have to bring your own towels/washcloths for the bathroom. They supply bedding, but not towels.

If you want information, just go on-line and check out Cedar Valley Resort, Whalen, MN (or Lanesboro --- it will come up there too.) We'll be in the Northwoods Cabin - we have one side, plus the big center room.

Stan and your dad will be making breakfast both days, so if you're driving down Saturday AM, try to get there in time to eat:>) I heard the weather will be nice - if so, we'll have a hot dog roast on Saturday night - with s'mores, I hope! Bring anything you think would be fun to do, inside or outside. (Peter and Megan are bringing a few things I think...)

Any questions, give me a call!

Matt - I checked out your church blog ---great sketch of you apparently being the life of the party!

Have a great day, all of you!

No comments: