Friday, April 6, 2007

It's been a while...

Blog,
It seems like it has been a while since the last time we posted anything, and yet I feel that there is really nothing new to report. Next week we have our second appointment, but nothing exciting is going to be done. The thrid appt, which will be around the beginning of May, is when the ultrasound is to be completed. Megan has still had off and on nausea, but overall is feeling better then a few weeks ago. I have decided to step down at Target, actually i decided this about 5 months ago. I finally heard what was to become of me. I am moving to a different store (slower one!!) and am going to be a staff pharmacist. The manager over at that store is coming to my store to manage it. This will be about the same pay for a lot less headaches. Maybe sometime in the future I will decide to go back up, but it doesn't pay for all the extra work you have to do. I am counting down the days. That's about it. Anything exciting happens we'll make sure that you are the first to know Mr. Blog. Thanks
Peter and Megan

No comments: