Thursday, March 15, 2007

Almost the weekend!

Well the weekend is almost here and Peter and I dont have any exciting plans. St. Patricks day is saturday so we might go out and have a green hamburger and fries. This week has been challenging for both Peter and I and we cant wait to relax. We both came down with aweful colds with a fever last weekend. Today is the first day we are feeling better. My mom made us homemade chicken noddle soup which helped a ton. The baby seems to be doing fine. I have gotten to the point where it is difficult to button my pants and I have a little bump that some of my coworkers are noticing. Personally, it just looks like I gained a lot of winter weight in my tummy area.

Well I hope everyone has a nice week. Hope to see you all soon!

Peter and Megan

No comments: