Thursday, March 1, 2007

No More Snow

Well, I feel bad that Peter and I havent posted anything in awhile since our exciting news, so I am posting today. I am at work and its dead slow. We are all praying that work gets cancelled this afternoon and we can head home before rush hour starts. We are suppose to get a foot of snow by tonight...yuck.

As for me, I have been feeling pretty aweful again this week. Starting last sunday, I have had trouble keeping anything down including water. My doctor and the nurses were concerned that I was getting too dehydrated and might need to go to the ER to get an IV of fluids. Luckily, monday night I was feeing a little better and was able to keep a glass of water and mashed potatoes down. I missed work again on tuesday and that night was able to keep a mcdonalds vanilla malt down. YUM. I have been back to work since wednesday and I am feeling a lot better. I am only down 4 pounds since sunday, which is ok since I have a lot to spare.

Peter had been pretty busy at work. They have had a lot of people taking time off and have worked short for a few days. He is looking forward to stepping down some time this spring. He is also proving himself to be a good dad already. He rubs my back and tummy when I feel sick and he is willing to go get me anything my cravings are asking for.

Well thats it for us. Stay warm and safe these next few days!

Peter and Megan

No comments: