Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bosma


Hi everyone! As you can see from moms post, out big news is that Anna is star of the week at school. She is so excited. She had to bring in about 10 pages she filled out about herself, along with her baby book, photos, and an outfit from when she was a baby. Tommow she is bringing in the poem grandma wrote for her. She is very excited. What I'm most excited about, though, is that we got our new table today. Actually out second new table- the first had a scratch and we had to exchange it. It is smaller than our last one so our kitchen seems bigger. That is about it. I hope you all have a great week. Abby
PS I have no idea how this became underlined!

1 comment:

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

nice pictures. i was looking at the table picts you sent me and the table and chairs would be awesome. hope your week is going well... mom told me that you bought kayaks and went kayaking last weekend. sounds like a lot of fun. maybe that is a little more incentive for me to come out and visit. hope you have a great week, matt

ps... anna- congrats on being the star. you are definately an awesomely amazing super star.