Friday, March 2, 2007

Hi






Hi! We are snowed in. I'm pretty sure we are not getting any visitors this weekend. I was really looking forward to it. I was even going to clean- and everyone knows how much I hate that. The kids are getting bored. The first snow day was fun, but the second is getting monotonous. Anna and Tom took some pictures- I'll post them. We also did Anna's nails. Notice her missing bottom teeth in the picture. I'll also post a picture of the model Thomas made for school. It is his favorite scene from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. When the door opens, all the candy turns to face the door. Can you guess what kind of candy it is?

Anna woke me up this morning and told me she was moving to Iowa because no one would play with her here. She had already packed three bags. What a tough life. That is all that is going on here.

Megan, that sucks about the morning sickness. Hopefully it won't last to much longer. If you ever need to complain, you can call me. I promise I'll be very sympathetic. I better go, though. It is quiet upstairs. That is never a good sign. (and that is very good parenting advice for Megan and Pete. Always be very scared if it gets quiet.) Abby

2 comments:

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

Abby- I am sad we cant come visit this weekend. I was looking forward to seeing your house. Thanks for the sympathy. I am doing a lot better today. I just cant wait to go to my appointment next thursday to know everything is fine.

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

Hi everybody. I haven't posted a blog for a long time. Maybe I should post one. This is fun. Thomas