Monday, March 26, 2007

Oh, good...

I really like Abby's new table, but must admit, I think I saw it enough times - like every day when I'd check this blog for the exciting information and news about my kids. So - thank you, Matt, for finally adding something new to look at (although bare chicken and somebody's rear end aren't exactly art!)

We had a great weekend - in fact, I even had a picture illustrating it to put in this blog, but now the camera needs new batteries so I can't post it. Oh well... but I got lots of things done around here and now feel much better organized (except didn't quite get my taxes completed, but I have a little time yet for that.)Your dad had a scout dinner in Elkton, SD, on Saturday night, and was surprised to get a nice award there - assistant scout master of the year for the district - a nice big plaque and certificate went with it...now he just needs a den to hang all his "significant things" in. He was really surprised, so that was fun.

Today it was back to work, and then I made dinner and took to Shannon Rhodes, who had just had surgery. That meant we got a good dinner here too - lasagne and warm bread (and a pie for them, but not for us). The bad news is that tomorrow I go to the dentist for a bit more work - I guess it'll be good when it's done, but it's not my favorite place to be. The appt's at 8, so I'll head to work when I'm done.

So - anyway, this is just meant to say hi to all of you! Hope you each have a very very good week ahead! Love you, Mom

2 comments:

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

how did dentist time go. hope you didn't have too many cavities! i personally am dreading the day i am back on dental insurance and have to go back.

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

ohh yeah, that was matt. i think i am the only one in this family who does not have dental coverage... isn't that wonderful!