Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hi, people...

Hi, all of you. I don't know if you're feeling like me, but I just can't seem to function well this week, and I'm thinking it's the daylight savings thing. I can't get to bed early at night and am not really ready to sleep until about midnight, and then in the mornings I just can't wake up. I'm thinking my body didn't make the switch in time...in fact, I notice this computer didn't either...the time on the bottom of the screen says 5:34 and I know it's 6:34. Oh well, I have two clocks in the house I haven't figured out how to change either, plus the clock in Peter's old Grand Prix. The whole clock thing made me wonder why we have so many clocks in our house anyway...I guess half of them have sentimental value to me, and the other half are parts of appliance things...

We had a busy weekend, and are having a busy week too. We enjoyed dinner with Dennie and Cindy on Friday night, and I worked all day Saturday on taxes, but think I have them pretty much figured out. And Sunday we had a Kiwanis dinner so did a lot of visiting there. Last night I worked hard to get a purse finished for my friend Julie, whose birthday it was today...mission accomplished, I got it done and she was pleased. Now tonight your dad is giving a Scout presentation on abuse prevention, and tomorrow night we both work at kids club, and on Friday and Saturday we'll both be at a church retreat. We're really looking forward to that...it will be a great way to get to know some of the newer people in church, and should be relaxing too. It's an overnight thing at Shalom Hills Farm, which is a very inviting setting.


So that's what's happenin' here - or at least some of it. The temps have been in the 60's and I'm thinking Geo weather (but it's till in the garage...) Our snow isn't quite gone, but water is running like a river down the streets (and I'm glad I don't have boys playing outside in the mud anymore!)

Hope all's well for all of you...We'll talk along the way. Love you, Mom

No comments: