Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Anyone...out...there ???

Do any of you remember Mr Konkel at the high school pepfests? He'd lead a cheer, and he's always yell at the kids, "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!" (OK, Peter and Matt, this may be before your time, but I know Abby and Sarah would recall him.) Anyway, that's how I'm beginning to feel about this blog...Is anybody out there? (I can't hear/read you!) Or am I the only one that checks this daily? Anyway, I still really like it, and love to see pics and get a few tidbits of what's happening in our family's life :>)

We're in the midst of a lot of snow/blowing snow tonight, and there's ice underneath it all, so church was cancelled for tonight too --- a good cozy night at home, and I have a good book, so I'm set.

Did any of you see the show on TV last night about Bob Woodward - or whatever his last name is (I forget just now - the newsman that sustained the head injury in Iraq)? When your dad and I watched it, it was so moving to us, transporting us back to all those days in the hospital last summer. To watch him in searching for words and doing therapy was so much like watching Sarah. I know Sarah watched it too - in fact, she said she was going to be tested on it today in her therapy group, so I'll have to check with her later and see how that went.

Time now for supper so I won't linger....just want you all to know I'm thinking of you! Keep warm, drive safe...Love you, Mom

No comments: