Sunday, February 18, 2007

abbabby

hey abby- just wondering how the tv is working out? hope you had a good time at home with mom and dad... i wish i could have been there. also, i was wondering what strength of magnet you need to do that trick you said about fixing the wierd colors on the tv? hope tom is enjoying the books and talk to you later.

ps. it was nice to talk on thursday

pss. i was lying about me being the "favorite" in the family.

psss. what weekends this summer do you have off (are there any times that don't work for camping as a family)? probably earlier in the summer would be better (depending upon megan's feeling better... or maybe we'll have to hold off until next year)

4 comments:

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

First- the TV is working great! The kids played scooby doo last night at their "sleep over." I don't even know what time they went to bed. But they did get up before me. Tomorrow they start school again. The tv didn't have any weird colors. I think a lot of times time will fix it too. On the web site it just said a "strong" magnet. I used one of Thomas's and it worked well. Just don't hold it in one place or it will get worse.
Thomas really does like the books.
I'm holding you responsible if he gets screwed up from them. I don't think dad would appreciate having a grandson who practices the "dark arts." You might even lose your favored offsping status. And we wouldn't want that to happen, would we????
I work every third weekend- my last weekend was 2/10-11. You will have to do the math on that one. I can check my calender upstairs later and call you later. Nothing else happening here. At least nothing since I talked to you for an hour. Of course I realize you weren't listening anyway- just agreeing. But then you've probable stopped reading by now to. So goodbye! Abby

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

PS do you instant message at all? I know I'm old and everyone else has been doing it for years, but I just started and it's kind of fun to know when other people are on line and talk to them. Ab

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

i am inept in the ways of the instant messanger, and yes i did read eagerly read your whole reply. if tom starts praciticing

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

black magic, my bad. talk to you later, matt