Friday, February 2, 2007

On the road --- almost

It's the wee hours of Friday am...my bags are (practically) packed and I'm past ready for bed, but will just take a minute to check out all those interesting messages you all are posting on the blog these days...hmmm - where are they??? Oh well, either our lives are all so exciting we have no time to post, or so routine we have nothing much to say. I'm thinking the first choice, right? Well, here was my day today --- work from 8 am to past 7 pm, come home and eat leftovers so we can get the fridge cleaned out, and then quick clean the house and pack...the evening disappeared quickly. But that's ok if I'm tired tomorrow because my next few days will basically be spent dozing, listening to books on tape, doing Sudoku, and crocheting...and actually, that all sounds good to me! Dog people, I even found some patterns for dog coats to crochet, but don't worry, I'm not going to do it. I think Toby and Rex are already quite well dressed. Then we'll get to Sandy and Stan's about 9 p.m. on Saturday, if we've planned right and have no car trouble or delays...it will be great to have a week of nothin' to do(and hopefully in weather that's about 40 above instead of 10 below zero!) So - all of you, have a wonderful week ahead, stay warm and safe, and we'll be in touch! Love you, Mom

No comments: