Tuesday, January 30, 2007




hey everyone- just got back from chicago. went to a concert which was really good (patti griffin). really relaxing to get away from everything, but now i am back to school. hope everything is going well with each of you. anna- i was so glad to hear that you have lost your first tooth. how much money did you get from the tooth fairy? tom- how is school going? pete and megan- it would be nice to get together next week sometime. what does your week look like? sarah- what is kojoe doing for the superbowl. we are having people over for house church, but he may not feel like that. otherwise, i have saturday night off, maybe i could come and hang out with you two. i have to figure out a little bit more, but what are your thoughts. mom and dad- have a great time on your trip. i hope its not too cold down there. abby and justin- hows the business going? i heard that you were getting together with your pastor sometime, how is that?

not much new is happening here. one of the people i got to know in montana could use some prayer. her son who is 19 and in love with a young mormon girl has decided to become a mormon missionary for two years. it has really been hard on the family. so you can be praying for jake? also, i may be teaching a class and Northcentral college on feb. 15th for one of my professors. this could be a great opportunity to see if i like the classroom. i will keep you posted. talk to you later, matt

1 comment:

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

Matt - So glad you got back ok, and especially that the weather wasn't blizzard-y for the long drive across Wisconsin. Your dad and I remember a number of "interesting" trips from Chicago to the Cities when we lived in Waukegan! How'd your talk at Northwestern go? And this is the first I heard about the class at North Cental, so I'm glad you mentioned it...I'll be praying, and praying for Jake and Sharon too. When I have time I'm going to check out Patti Griffin---or let me listen to one of your cd's sometime so I can hear how she sounds. I recently decided that the Mamas and the Papas are probably my all-time favorite group. That's just FYI...OK - time for me to start getting organized for our trip.... Have a great day! Mom