Thursday, January 11, 2007

Very Creative


Nice, but I'm not sure if the elders in the group will have the skills required to blog...actually I'm not sure if I will either. But I'll try. Our life has been pretty much the same as before. We did just buy a new car...Honda Pilot. Which hopefully we will be able to borrow the camper and go camping with this next summer. Toby (dog) is doing fine. Megan's job is going good and so is mine...although I am looking at stepping down as manager and taking the position of normal pharmacist. This will be quite a bit less stressful. And last, in case I didn't mention this before, THANKS everyone for there wonderful Christmas presents...although we are still waiting on the present from the creator of this wonderful blog.
Peter and Megan...and Toby

2 comments:

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

is there already problems in your marriage... who is that young lady between you and megan? nice pict

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

Two lovely ladies, and one handsome guy! Very nice. I'm wondreing, will I ever have the know how to put pictures in this blog???