Friday, January 19, 2007

Thursday

Thursday and no posts?!? C'mon guys, you're slowing down. At least "new blogger Thomas" is keeping up :)

This is about my favorite night of the week - I got home at 6 and knew I was done with work until next Monday...so several days ahead for my own designs. What a nice feeling! Of course, I can't sleep in too late on Friday because of my Bible study group, but at least it doesn't meet til 9:30 and meets in town...we use to meet at 9 in the country, so this is an improvement. Then - maybe/probably a trip to the Cities...that will be fun to get together again with whoever we can/however the details work out. One thing - I'll get to meet Sarah's new cat, Bendy-Wendy, and I plan to get in as much time as possible on her Boggle game, my great entertainment at her apartment. But - for now, time for bed so I'll be ready for all the excitement my weekend holds !! ---------Mom

1 comment:

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

see you this weekend. give me a call when you get up here, matt