Saturday, January 20, 2007

weekend picts







mom, dad, sarah, kojoe- thanks for coming over. it was really nice to have you down to my house. pete- sorry i couldn't come to your birthday party... it sounds like you still had a good time even without me (as unlikely as that is). thomas- why haven't i seen you blogging lately? hope your weekend is going well. anna- how's my little kitty cat blogger girl?

right now i am just enjoying the newly discovered "automatic record turnover" capabilities of my record player. thanks mom. it has revolutionized my vinyl experience. love you all, matt

2 comments:

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

Matt - The food was outstanding, and the Coultrane (Coltrane, Coltrain ??)was very soothing. Glad to assist you with your antique music system! Hope your finger has stopped bleeding, or that you've been able to locate a bandaid. I enjoyed the evening very much - thanks for your hospitatity. I guess the only thing lacking was a little more caffiene for your dad...it was a l-o-n-g trip driving back for him, and I have to admit, I slept for portions of it here and there, so wasn't helpful in keeping him alert. But we're home safe... Have a great Sunday! Mom

PS - Where's that great piture I took of you - the fuzzy one? I liked it! Let's see it!

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

Matt - I just realized why I thought you looked so good on Saturday night --- no facial hair :>) Just my thought...Mom