Wednesday, February 21, 2007

house cleaning


(this is my bed... thanks dad for adding to it each time you come up, my sleeping comfortability has been enhanced with each paternal appearance)

cyber mom- thanks for posting and letting us know about your weekend (and giving us the dates for lanesboro). today was my catch up day... i usually work on wednesdays but had it off today. so, we did our coffee thing in the morning, then i went running (it was a beautiful day), then i went shopping for vegetarian-type food, then met with a guy from seminary who is one of the cooler of the older seminary students, and finally i did my laundry at the vend-o-wash and cleaned my room. it really felt good just to have a day to get my life in order after a really busy two weeks. i should be doing homework now, but i think i might just watch a movie or something that doesn't require any thought.

yesterday, i had my presentation on environmental ethics. it went really well and really got me thinking about a lot. we actually did really well on the presentation, so that is a bonus as well. hope all of you are doing well and talk to you soon, matt

ps. anna, are you feeling better? and thomas, how are my old books?

No comments: